The TC-3000G provides the researcher with the means of accurately controlling the temperature profile of samples. It has many scientific applications, including PCR1 and sequencing. The unit can cycle samples between 4°C and 99°C.
The TC-3000G is programmed by means of an integral keypad and LCD display. A program, which can be recalled from memory, consists of:
• a series of specified temperatures in °C.
• the times for which each specified temperature will be held (Hold Times).
• the desired heating or cooling rates, in °C/sec, between each specified temperature.
• optional gradient of temperatures across the heater block.
• optional instructions as to whether the times and/or the temperatures are to increase or decrease when a cycle is repeated.
The memory can store up to 80 programs.
For further technical specifications please refer to the manual provided.