BH-EN 2004 Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinet (S/N 1113)
In stock. Enquire today
BH-EN Microbiological Safety Cabinets are laminar airflow systems manufactured by Faster S.r.l., in which the choice of materials of construction of the highest quality guarantees conformity to the strictest safety standards. BH-EN vertical laminar flow cabinets are Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets - designed and built to performance requirements of the EN-12469:2000 European Standard, with 70% of the air re-circulated via the main H14 HEPA filter within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust H14 HEPA filter.