Applikon Biotechnology Pilot System Mammalian Cell Culture Bioreactor 30L
The Applikon Pilot system bioreactor range is divided into a microbial range and a cell culture range of volumes. The microbial Sterilizable-In-Place bioreactor systems come in a total volume of 20 L, 40 L, 70 L and 140 L. The cell culture Sterilizable-In-Place bioreactor systems come in a total volume of 30 L, 60 L and 130 L. The main difference between these two lines is the aspect ratio of the bioreactors. The microbial systems have an aspect ratio of 3.0 at total volume while the cell culture systems have an aspect ratio of 1.5 at total volume. The small footprint guarantees that the minimal amount of floor space is occupied by the system. All systems are fully documented for cGMP usage and are supplied with an extensive documentation package to support validation.
A wide range of standard modules and standard packs is available to customize the systems to your specific demands. A wide range of add-on packs is available. The standard packs include pressure control, weight control, double gas inlet lines, CIP modules, biomass sensors, perfusion systems and much more.
Applikon offers a choice of ez-Control and i-Control process control systems. The i-Control can be supplied with a DeltaV controller, an Allen Bradley or a Siemens PLC. All i-Control systems support automated Sterilization and Cleaning procedures.
• Easy to clean mirror polished external finish
• Electropolished finish of all parts in contact with the culture (Ra < 0.4 µm) to allow efficient clean-in-place
• Modular design allows easy adaptation to changing process demands
• Magnetically coupled agitator for peace of mind
• cGMP compliant design and documentation simplifies validation
• Compact design reduces floor space
• Open frame construction gives easy access for maintenance and operation
• Scale-up studies
• Medium optimization
• Process optimization
• Small scale production
• Microbial and Cell culture
• Batch, Fed-Batch, Perfusion and Continuous cultivation
Max Temperature: 150oC
Minimum Working Volume: 7.5L