Amersham Biosciences BPG 100-500 (0506-1435)
In stock. Enquire today
Amersham Biosciences BPG 100-500
Glass chromatography columns for process development or biopharmaceutical manufacture, designed for hygienic operation and easy, efficient packing.
- Glass column tube allows efficient and reproducible packing.
- Material Certificates Reports (BPG MCR) available for ordering.
- Installation and Operational Qualification Documentation Packages available from GE Life Sciences.
- Hygienic design and operation. Microbial attachment and growth is prevented through the use of calibrated precision glass, high-grade electropolished stainless steel and an absence of dead pockets.
- Easy, efficient packing and running with the single-screw adapter.
- All polymeric materials meet the requirements for USP class VI, described in USP <88> Biological Reactivity Tests, in vivo.
- Column Cross-section: 78.5 cm²
- Max Operating Pressure: 8 bar (116.03 psi)
- External Dimensions: 480 x 480 x 1270 mm
- Weight: 15 kg