Agilent 1100 Series G1312A Binary Pump
All equipment is sold as is, with a warranty included only if stated. In this case the equipment will include a return to base warranty. Due to the vast amount of different types of equipment we sell it isn’t possible to have a standard warranty length, for this reason different items have different warranties. The length of the warranty can be confirmed by talking to our sales team either via email or over the phone.
We ship our products worldwide; as such the delivery times vary. For UK based customers we deliver within seven days after cleared payment has been received.
The price does not include delivery cost, as we deliver worldwide we are unable to give an accurate general price for postage, therefore charges are calculated on an individual basis. Simply contact us to acquire an accurate delivery charge and we will ensure speedy and efficient delivery at a reasonable rate.
Yes, some instruments are available for leasing or hire. Please contact us for more information and prices.
Where possible all equipment will come complete with any manuals and/or software that were originally included. If the equipment doesn’t have its original manual, we will strive to find one for you and include it with your order.
If the piece of equipment you’re looking for isn’t listed on our online catalogue then please contact our sales team by telephone or email, and we will try our best to source it for you. We regularly send out ‘Wanted list’ email campaigns that are usually highly successful due to our large client base, and therefore if we can’t get our hands on it straight away, it’s not usually long until we can!
Most of the equipment we sell is used but is always in full working order, unless stated. Each unit is fully inspected and tested before dispatch to ensure it is in optimal condition.
Yes! Richmond Scientific offer a discreet and professional accredited removal and disposal service that ranges from a single item to an entire site. At all times, we provide a bespoke service tailored to your needs. Please see our Sell used equipment page for more info.
Serving our academic colleagues since 1995
We really value the excellent working relationships we have with Universities within the UK and overseas. Our discounted educational pricing can definitely give you a competitive advantage when deciding where to purchase equipment for the Lab.
We have worked with Biology & Chemistry Labs and with Life Sciences and Microbiology departments for years, so please feel free to call for a chat about your next project.
As a family business we offer a personal service to all of our customers. Our clients use us again and again for their lab equipment supply and removal.
Many of our pre-used devices are less than 1/3rd of the price of a new one, allowing you to extend your research project budget.
Warranty & Returns
All new and used equipment comes with a warranty and returns policy meaning peace of mind for all purchases.
We carry a huge range of stock that is available off the shelf from our UK warehouse and add new items every week. We also offer priority urgent delivery on most times. This means we can be responsive to industry needs and reduce lead times for urgent work.
With over 20 years in the industry we have gained a wide range of knowledge about what equipment is right for your lab or project - Give us a call to chat about your project.
Our business is built around the repurposing and re-tasking of old and unwanted equipment. This helps us to to reduce landfill and make the scientific world more sustainable.
Agilent 1100 Series G1312A Binary Pump
The Agilent/HP 1100 Series G1312A Binary Pump ensures virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow, with dual floating pistons in series, precisely servo-controlled. This design with variable stroke volume allows pulse-free solvent delivery and efficient mixing. An inlet-valve electronically activated and synchronized to piston stroke-eliminates vapor formation with volatile solvents and is maintenance-free. With high-speed proportioning valve and pre-configured vacuum degasser, for convenient low-pressure mixing of up to four solvents and highest flexibility in solvent choices.
Features for this Agilent/HP 1100 Series G1312A include:
- Ease-of-use – handheld control module lets you enter operating parameters fast, store methods easily and display pressure profile, diagnostics, and task-oriented information.
- Durable – stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE ensure long lifetime. Seal wash option for high salt mobile phases keeps maintenance to a minimum for lower operation costs.
- Wide flow range – up to 10 ml/min for broad HPLC work, including semi-preparative separations.
- Better for GLP – built-in leak and pressure test with graphical presentation of pressure profiles, and early maintenance feedback.
- Flow Precision: <0.3 % RSD (typically <0.15 % RSD)
- Flow Range: Setpoints from 0.001 to 5.0 ml/min, in 0.001 ml/min increments
- Operating range: 0 – 40 MPa (0 – 400 bar, 0 – 5880 psi)
- Pulsation: <2 % amplitude (typically <1 %) at 1 ml/min isopropanol at all pressures >1 MPa (> 10 bar, >147 psi)
- Compressibility compensation: User selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Delay volume: 180 – 480 µl (600-900 µl with mixer) dependent on back pressure
- Recommended pH range: 1.0 – 12.5. Solvents with pH <2.3 should not contain acids which attack steel
GLP Features: Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for
continuous tracking of instrument usage, display of feedback messages if preset limits are exceeded.
For further technical specifications, please refer to the manual: