Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms & Conditions below:
- Quotations are subject to revision of any error or omission.
- All offers are subject to prior sale and no orders are binding until accepted by us.
- Descriptions, dimensions and illustrations are given in good faith, but are for guidance only, are not guaranteed and shall not form part of any contract. Prospective buyers should rely on their own inspection.
- We do not represent any article we offer as being suitable for any particular purpose. Buyers must satisfy themselves by whatever means, that the article is fit for their intended purpose.
- By giving an order and thus accepting these Conditions of Sale, it is agreed that such an acceptance constitutes the written undertaking within the terms of S6(8) of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and that the buyer will ensure by proper examination, test, installation, fencing, maintenance and training of workers that the goods are safe and without risk to health when properly used.
- Terms of payment are nett cash in full before collection.
- All contracts are deemed to have been made at the registered office of Richmond Scientific Ltd. and subject to English law.
- All goods remain our absolute property until paid for in full, and we retain the right to enter any premises to regain possession of goods where a default in payment of any kind has taken place.
- No responsibility for consequential loss will be accepted by us, however such loss occurs.
- A restocking charge of 25% of the items value will be deducted on any returned items. All shipping charges will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- ALL GOODS ARE OF USED QUALITY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
- ALL GOODS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.