A guide to manufacturers of High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) systems
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American manufacturer and producer of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, as well as software and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry. They also own several subsidiary brands such as Dionex, Cole-Parmer, Affymetrix and Patheon. As well as HPLC systems we also stock Centrifuges, Gas Chromatography systems, Incubators, FTIRS and PCBs from Thermo Fisher.
Dionex Products are now a part of the Thermo Scientific brand but have been leaders in the field of separations worldwide. Dionex specializes in the areas of Liquid Chromatography, Ion Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry.
Probably one of the most well-known names in scientific equipment, Agilent provides equipment and consumables for a huge range of applications and industries. We often have Agilent 1100 & 1200 systems in our inventory as well as stocking GCs, Samplers and other analytical equipment.
Other manufacturers include
- Advanced Chromatography Technologies www.ace-hplc.com
- Agela Technologies www.bonnaagela.com
- Beckman Coulter www.beckmancoulter.com
- Bio-Rad Laboratories www.bio-rad.com
- Biotage www.biotage.com
- J&K Scientific www.jk-scientific.com
- MilliporeSigma www.milliporesigma.com
- PerkinElmer www.perkinelmer.com
- Phenomenex www.phenomenex.com
- Restek www.restek.com
- Tosoh Bioscience www.tosohbioscience.com
- Waters www.waters.com